To improve the quality of life for those who live and work in the area of Fitzrovia
To provide a range of health, educational, cultural, recreational and social opportunities which
strengthen social links and break down barriers within and between communities.
- We respect all people and all communities
- We invest in our employees and volunteers
- We aim to be transparent and open in all that we do.
- We prioritise support for those in greatest need
- We seek to encourage mutualism, self-reliance and cooperation
- We seek to involve centre-users, staff and other stakeholders in the design and
development of our services.
- To be an independent, robust and sustainable organisation
- To be an organisation that understands and articulates the needs of the local area
- To be able to adapt and explore the feasibility of different models of delivery and the
changing strategic environment.
- Extent to which FC deemed an organisation that has ambitions for the wider
- Extent to which FC has enabled the communities to realise and fulfill their potential
- Extent to which community cohesion is achieved
- Children and Family Services
- Older People services
- Fitness and health provision
- Education and learning
- Social welfare/advice services
- Arts, Culture, and Heritage
(Consultation, representation, community voice, promote the needs of the area)
(Networking, collaboration, brokering of services)
(Direct service provision, facilities hire, information, communication)